Quantcast

svn: Expected FS format between

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

svn: Expected FS format between

tejasdarji
Hello,

When i import the svn in my server its not working

svn import . svn://xx.xx.xx.xx/repos -m" mysite svn "
svn: Expected FS format between '1' and '3'; found format '4'

Any one can help!!

Thanks
Tejas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: svn: Expected FS format between

Ryan Schmidt-60
On Aug 19, 2009, at 04:55, tejasdarji wrote:

> When i import the svn in my server its not working
>
> svn import . svn://xx.xx.xx.xx/repos -m" mysite svn "
> svn: Expected FS format between '1' and '3'; found format '4'
>
> Any one can help!!

Your svn program is too old to use that repository. Upgrade to a  
newer version.

You might have multiple versions of Subversion installed. It would be  
better to have just one (the latest version) installed so that  
there's no confusion.

------------------------------------------------------
http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1065&dsMessageId=2385162

To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [[hidden email]].
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: svn: Expected FS format between

tejasdarji
In reply to this post by tejasdarji
Ryan Schmidt

Thanks For Advise

There is many svn is working on that server, and they are workig properly
This problem is ocur when i import new repository..

if i upgrade the svn version then any problems to my other repos they working properly currenly..


Thanks
Tejas

tejasdarji wrote
Hello,

When i import the svn in my server its not working

svn import . svn://xx.xx.xx.xx/repos -m" mysite svn "
svn: Expected FS format between '1' and '3'; found format '4'

Any one can help!!

Thanks
Tejas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: svn: Expected FS format between

Ben Smith-Mannschott
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 12:26, tejasdarji<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ryan Schmidt
>
> Thanks For Advise
>
> There is many svn is working on that server, and they are workig properly
> This problem is ocur when i import new repository..
>
> if i upgrade the svn version then any problems to my other repos they
> working properly currenly..

It looks like you created svn://xxx.xx.xx.xx/repos with a version of
svnadmin (probably 1.6.x) that is newer than the version of svnserve
(probably 1.5.x) you are using to serve your repositories. You have
two options:

* upgrade your svnserve (which you seem reluctant to do)
* recreate the new repository using an older version of svnadmin.

>
> Thanks
> Tejas
>
>
> tejasdarji wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> When i import the svn in my server its not working
>>
>> svn import . svn://xx.xx.xx.xx/repos -m" mysite svn "
>> svn: Expected FS format between '1' and '3'; found format '4'
>>
>> Any one can help!!
>>
>> Thanks
>> Tejas
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/svn%3A-Expected-FS-format-between-tp25041169p25041570.html
> Sent from the Subversion Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1065&dsMessageId=2385170
>
> To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [[hidden email]].
>

------------------------------------------------------
http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1065&dsMessageId=2385245

To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [[hidden email]].
Loading...