subversion and ClearCase

John_brd
I am planning to test subversion with ClearCase.( I
know ClearCase , I am testing subversion first time)
My questions :
1. Both Subversion and ClearCase can run from same
server ?
2. How chatty is Subversion ?
3. How much memory require to for both to exist on
same server ( Unix Solaris 200 users )?
4. How to configure the Subversion using SAN/NAS
storage ?

My task is to install Subversion on Same machine
having ClearCase VOB server.

Thanks in advance and appreciate the reply

Jay

Re: subversion and ClearCase

Daniel Rall
On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 10:31 -0700, brd brd wrote:

> I am planning to test subversion with ClearCase.( I
> know ClearCase , I am testing subversion first time)
> My questions :
> 1. Both Subversion and ClearCase can run from same
> server ?
> 2. How chatty is Subversion ?
> 3. How much memory require to for both to exist on
> same server ( Unix Solaris 200 users )?
> 4. How to configure the Subversion using SAN/NAS
> storage ?
>
> My task is to install Subversion on Same machine
> having ClearCase VOB server.

Hi Jay.  This mailing list is for the development of Subversion itself.

- Dan