Quantcast

XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

David Aldrich-2

Hi

Please will someone explain the following error message that I received while updating a working copy?

“XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.”

Best regards

David

Re: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

Daniel Shahaf-2
David Aldrich wrote on Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 15:48:40 +0100:
> Hi
>
> Please will someone explain the following error message that I received while updating a working copy?
>
> "XML document structures must start and end within the same entity."
> Best regards
> David

Re: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

Johan Corveleyn-3
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Daniel Shahaf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> David Aldrich wrote on Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 15:48:40 +0100:
>> Hi
>>
>> Please will someone explain the following error message that I received while updating a working copy?
>>
>> "XML document structures must start and end within the same entity."
>> Best regards
>> David

Huh? Was this mail supposed to contain an answer, Daniel?

If not, my immediate response would be: this question contains too
little information for most people on this list to be able to help out
(I think). Can you give more information about the exact commands
which you executed, does this happen always or only sometimes, under
particular circumstances, is the working copy broken after this error,
what happens if you retry it, ...?

Johan Corveleyn wrote on Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 15:23:51 +0100:
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Daniel Shahaf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > [empty reply]
>
> Huh? Was this mail supposed to contain an answer, Daniel?

No; it was accidentally sent.