Win 32 and Apache Modules

NormW
Greetings All,
AFAIK mod_authz_* modules are solely for Apache 2.1, and since the SVN
Win package includes both modules, has the mod_dav_svn.so actually been
built against 2.1 rather than 2.0.* as suggested in the Readme?

Norm

Re: Win 32 and Apache Modules

Marcus Rueckert
On 2005-04-25 18:13:08 +1000, NormW wrote:
> AFAIK mod_authz_* modules are solely for Apache 2.1, and since the SVN
> Win package includes both modules, has the mod_dav_svn.so actually been
> built against 2.1 rather than 2.0.* as suggested in the Readme?

mod_authz_svn works very nicely on apache 2.0

darix

--
irssi - the client of the smart and beautiful people

              http://www.irssi.de/

Re: Win 32 and Apache Modules

NormW
Good morning Marcus...
Thanks for the feedback....
Will have to test this module further; until now I'd only been trying it
on 2.1.
Thanks,
Norm