Subversion servers continue to propogate.

Subversion servers continue to propogate.

Brian W. Fitzpatrick

FYI, I whipped up a nice graph to show the latest SecuritySpace
Subversion DAV Server counts:

http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/svnstats/

-Fitz

Re: Subversion servers continue to propogate.

kfogel
"Brian W. Fitzpatrick" <[hidden email]> writes:
> FYI, I whipped up a nice graph to show the latest SecuritySpace
> Subversion DAV Server counts:
>
> http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/svnstats/

If you want to check that into the SVN repository and link to it from
testimonials.html, I think that would be great.  See also r14218.

On Jun 2, 2005, at 11:49 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> "Brian W. Fitzpatrick" <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> FYI, I whipped up a nice graph to show the latest SecuritySpace
>> Subversion DAV Server counts:
>>
>> http://www.red-bean.com/fitz/svnstats/
>>

> If you want to check that into the SVN repository and link to it from
> testimonials.html, I think that would be great.  See also r14218.

Done in r14936.

-Fitz