Subcommander Version 0.9.0 (released 26 April 2005, tags/0.9.0)
[based on subversion 1.1 api]
* new: [Issue 15], cleanup a working copy path.
* new: [Issue 18], export a working copy or a repository url.
* new: [Issue 17], import a local directory tree into a repository.
* new: [Issue 35], move/copy multiple working copy files in one step (all
* changed: [Issue 34], don't show deleted folders in the project folders
* changed: allow blame only on versioned files.
* fixed: [Issue 38], don't crash in the project settings when adding and
deleting working copies.
* fixed: new projects did not get a unique sort position resulting in a
confused project sort order.
(you may check that all project.<X>.sortpos entries in the sc.ini file
have different values).
* changed: no longer save a merged file with a '.merged' extension.
* fixed: [Issue 29], save a merged file in the same encoding as the source
* fixed: don't crash on 'positioning' keys like page up, page down, pos etc.
* fixed: editing and cursor movement was broken for the first and the last
* fixed: [Issue 36], cursor movement and text highlighting was not working
for proportional characters (like japanese characters). submerge can now
handle proportional fonts.
* fixed: sometimes the file display was confused and showed several text
lines twice at different places.