SVNKit debug

krosty

I'm trying to commit code to an SVN repo using the CLI v1.8.15. It is failing and not returning much info about the error. I looked at the relevant 'SVNKit is used as library in standalone application' section in following link.

https://svn.svnkit.com/repos/svnkit/branches/ssh.ping/www/kb/logging.html

But I don't see any change in verbosity level. Neither can I find the physical file in the suggested location. Any ideas? I found a similar question as this one posted few years ago. But didn't help.

http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/SVNKit-log-on-windows-td2279.html

Thx