SVNKit XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

SVNKit XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

Abhishek
I am using Java SVNKit API in order to get the log information over https for one of my SVN Servers, but when I call my function with includeMergedRevision flag set to false it works fine but when I set includeMergeRevisions flag to true (which is what I wanted) it always gives me the following error.

ERROR Caused by: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: Processing REPORT request response failed: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity. (/svn/repos/repo1/!svn/bc/33225/gumgi/branches) svn: E175002: REPORT request failed on '/svn/repos/repo1/!svn/bc/33225/gumgi/branches' at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:106) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:90) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:775) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:375) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:363) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.performHttpRequest(DAVConnection.java:710) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.doReport(DAVConnection.java:334) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.doReport(DAVConnection.java:324) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.logImpl(DAVRepository.java:1007) at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.io.SVNRepository.log(SVNRepository.java:1038)

//Code
DAVRepository  repository;
//Intializing the repository and all, http Spooling is also set to True.

//Following Code Works.
repository.log(new String[] { "" }, endRevision, startRevision, true, false, 0, false, null, logHandler);

//Following Code Fails.
repository.log(new String[] { "" }, endRevision, startRevision, true, false, 0, true, null, logHandler);