Repository load failing on 1.9.x

Bert Huijben-5
        Hi Stefan,

I'm still seeing failures when loading repositories on 1.9.x since the SHA1
collision handling changes and currently no nominations in STATUS that will
change the behavior back to something that will work.

One of the repositories I see this problem with is the original test schema
repository around merging that Mark Phippard created when we introduced
Subversion 1.5, so it won't be hard to share a testcase.
(https://ctf.open.collab.net/svn/repos/sharpsvn/trunk/src/SharpSvn.TestBuild
er/Resources/MergeScenario.repos, 36 kbyte, username guest, no password)

Are you still interested in working on a fix for this scenario?

        Bert

Re: Repository load failing on 1.9.x

Stefan Fuhrmann

On 11.09.2017 13:52, Bert Huijben wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> I'm still seeing failures when loading repositories on 1.9.x since the SHA1
> collision handling changes and currently no nominations in STATUS that will
> change the behavior back to something that will work.
>
> One of the repositories I see this problem with is the original test schema
> repository around merging that Mark Phippard created when we introduced
> Subversion 1.5, so it won't be hard to share a testcase.
> (https://ctf.open.collab.net/svn/repos/sharpsvn/trunk/src/SharpSvn.TestBuild
> er/Resources/MergeScenario.repos, 36 kbyte, username guest, no password)

On my machine, this one loads just fine with trunk and 1.9.x.
What error are you seeing?

> Are you still interested in working on a fix for this scenario?

Sure. I was just not aware that there is still an issue.

-- Stefan^2.