Re: How to join in to dev@

Paul Hammant-3
Hi Nathan,

Some Apache mail lists won't like HTML email or "top-posting". I think the subversion dev mail list is one of those, but I could be wrong.

You subscribe by emailing [hidden email] :)

On GitHub Pull-Requests - yes that'd be super useful. Julian has been developing "shelve" and "checkpoint" which would doubtless be the basis for light-weight pull-requests.  At least "patch sets" was in Google some 12-14 years ago (for their Perforce configuration of their monorepo - https://trunkbaseddevelopment.com/game-changers/#mondrian-2006)

- Paul