Re: How to control access of a subversion repo subfolder via AD groups

Re: How to control access of a subversion repo subfolder via AD groups

kedar sirshikar
Hi,
Did you have to change ‘sync_ldap_groups_to_svn_authz.py’ for your requirement?

I want to run above python script for attached LDIF but being new to LDAP I am facing some issues and not able to proceed.

Could you please suggest how can I send parameters (especially for group search) to ‘sync_ldap_groups_to_svn_authz.py’?
I want to collect all users under ‘cn=vPCRF_Linux_Admin,cn=vPCRF,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=com’ group.
I know rest of the parameters but am struggling to come up with exact 'group search’ parameter to pass to this script.

It will be great help if you pass me your LDIF and parameters for reference. Using your files as reference, I will try to fix my problem.

Regards,
Kedar.

example.ldif (5K) Download Attachment