Need some insight

napiervivian

My GF of six months is unlike any other woman I have had sex with. Here are the facts..no bj's, has never kissed me below the neck, won't give me any direction, faster, slower right there, lets do this...nothing. lays there with limited moaning. hasn't initiated sex and cant orgasm. I have tried everything I know how to clitoral, g spot going down on her..everything.I have tried talking to her bout it and she says she likes and enjoys it but that it is just her. I have asked her to tell me what she likes but seems uncomfortable telling me...doesnt tell me. Any ideas what the problem might be? I spoke to a good friend about it who works with women and she said that I felt like she might have been abused in her past but I wouldn't even know how to broach the subject and don't want to jump to that conclusion. When we do talk about it she won't really open up. What to do?