My wife never trys to turn me on or initiate sex. please advise

My wife never trys to turn me on or initiate sex. please advise

napiervivian

I just joined this forum hoping to find some answers tips or anything that could help. I am 30 yrs old my wife is 33. We have 3 children total she has 2 from previous I have 1. Our marriage has been tough since day 1 her children are very hard to deal with. This I understand though there teens and I am a step dad.