How to clear the auth-cache

Alain Palamara
Hi all,

I saw the --no-auth-cache parameter a bit too late... Now I have an authentication
in the cache that I don't want anymore (I'm trying my hook scripts and I need to
be a bit schizophrenic for that ;).

How can I clear the auth-cache?

Thanks.
Alain

Re: How to clear the auth-cache

Ryan Schmidt-50
On Mar 26, 2009, at 04:44, Alain Palamara wrote:

> I saw the --no-auth-cache parameter a bit too late... Now I have an
> authentication
> in the cache that I don't want anymore (I'm trying my hook scripts
> and I need to
> be a bit schizophrenic for that ;).
>
> How can I clear the auth-cache?

Delete the directory ~/.svn/auth (or, if on Windows, wherever that
directory is on Windows), or individual items within it, as desired.

Re: How to clear the auth-cache

Jan Hendrik-3
Concerning Re: How to clear the auth-cache
Ryan Schmidt wrote on 26 Mar 2009, 19:45, at least in part:

> On Mar 26, 2009, at 04:44, Alain Palamara wrote:

> > How can I clear the auth-cache?
>
> Delete the directory ~/.svn/auth (or, if on Windows, wherever that
> directory is on Windows), or individual items within it, as desired.

Documents and Settings/%User%/Applications/Subversion/auth

JH

---------------------------------------
Freedom quote:

     The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom.
               -- William O. Douglas
                  U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1898-1980

Re[2]: How to clear the auth-cache

Andrey Repin-3
Greetings, Jan Hendrik!

>> > How can I clear the auth-cache?
>>
>> Delete the directory ~/.svn/auth (or, if on Windows, wherever that
>> directory is on Windows), or individual items within it, as desired.

JH> Documents and Settings/%User%/Applications/Subversion/auth

%AppData%/Subversion (XP and before)
%AppData%/Roaming/Subversion (Vista)

--
WBR,
 Andrey Repin ([hidden email]) 27.03.2009, <15:23>

Sorry for my terrible english...