Follow up - fetchedRevision from RA->get_dir

Follow up - fetchedRevision from RA->get_dir

William Ferguson-7
Well, I tried to work around the fact that the fetchedRevision from
RA->get_dir and RA->get_file does equate to the most recent revision (see
previous mail) by using RA->get_file_revs, which is OK for files, but fails
for folders.

So, what's the best approach for getting the latest Revision number of a
folder?

William

Re: Follow up - fetchedRevision from RA->get_dir

kfogel
William Ferguson <[hidden email]> writes:
> Well, I tried to work around the fact that the fetchedRevision from
> RA->get_dir and RA->get_file does equate to the most recent revision (see
> previous mail) by using RA->get_file_revs, which is OK for files, but fails
> for folders.
>
> So, what's the best approach for getting the latest Revision number of a
> folder?

Some hints:

Don't say "see previous mail", instead, give us an archive link.
Otherwise, most people won't know what you're talking about :-).

And, this mail really belongs on the users@ list, as it's not about
the development of Subversion itself.

I think the answer to your question is to use the 'svnversion'
program, if you mean a local folder.  If you mean a remote folder on
the repository, then I don't understand the question.

Please use users@ instead of dev@ if you follow up to this, thanks.

-Karl