Confessions of an Orgasmic Unsatisfied Wife

Confessions of an Orgasmic Unsatisfied Wife

napiervivian

Reading this forum, it appears most people are either sexually frustrated or squirting orgasms right and left. I am neither.

I think I am a typical female. I enjoy sex with my husband, yet I have the best orgasms by myself. We are both in our 50's, healthy, and orgasmic. We are easily aroused by each other. When he is aroused he wants to put it in me and get off. Despite his best efforts, it's all over in less than 3 minutes. To him, ideal sex is intercourse, and he can't wait to do me. When he is done, he will be "nice" to me and do what I want (vibe, dildo, whatever) but the passion is gone, so it's hard for me to feel excited.