Bug report: An error occurred during authentication
Bug report: Now i installed Windows 10 x64 Pro a new virtualisation host system which also has a role as reverse proxy with IIS to use "Windows Authentication", before i used Windows 7 x64 Pro. The settings on the SVN apache webserver virtual machine are still the same...
But now, with Win10 instead of Win7 as reverse proxy, i get that error message:
"An error occurred during authentication"
- The SSL certificate is not from an offcial certificate issuer, it's generated by Win10 IIS
- The login is 100% correct, when i visit the URL in the browser i see the SVN directories
- I also tried:
- Disabling the "RequestFilteringModule" in IIS -> does not work
- Disabling IIS "Compression of static contents" -> does not work
- The other "special" settings of apache SVN are the following
- Disabling "mod_deflate"
- Enabling "mod_headers" and adding that line the svn vhost: RequestHeader edit Destination ^https: http: early
The SVN client seems tob e unable to do the same thing that browsers do, because it works on ALL BROWSERS!!