AccessDeniedException after creating a repository

AccessDeniedException after creating a repository

JochenWiedmann

for an integration test, I create an empty repository, and would like to delete it afterwards. However, deletion fails, with the following message:

java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: REPO_DIRECTORY\db\revprops\0\0

As I have created the directory, I assume that there is no problem with Windows permissions. So, I assume that some files are still open, and I need to shutdown something. Any ideas, what this might be?

Thanks,

Jochen