Access Violation problem in Code Collaborator tool

Access Violation problem in Code Collaborator tool

Gopayya.Devarakonda

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi,

PFA, for trouble shooting the problem I am facing in Code Collaborator.

Thanks in Advance.

svn-crash-log20171123185309.log (8K) Download Attachment

RE: Access Violation problem in Code Collaborator tool

Bert Huijben-5

              Hi,

You just posted this to a publicly archived mailing list… I would recommend changing the password you use for this Subversion server now.

I can’t really tell you what caused this problem, but I would recommend upgrading your Subversion client first. We (as Subversion project) are no longer providing patches for Subversion 1.7.7.

              Bert