1.10-dev doxygen not rebuilt recently

Daniel Shahaf-2
https://subversion.apache.org/docs/#next-release links
to https://people.apache.org/~brane/svndocs/capi/ which was last rebuilt
in March 2016.

Could we get the cron job running again?  I guess we should migrate it
to svn-qavm since minotaur(people) is to be decommissioned.

Brane — was there more to than cronjob than "make doc-api"?

Re: 1.10-dev doxygen not rebuilt recently

Branko Čibej
On 08.12.2017 16:49, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> https://subversion.apache.org/docs/#next-release links
> to https://people.apache.org/~brane/svndocs/capi/ which was last rebuilt
> in March 2016.
>
> Could we get the cron job running again?  I guess we should migrate it
> to svn-qavm since minotaur(people) is to be decommissioned.
>
> Brane — was there more to than cronjob than "make doc-api"?

I have no idea what was there since the scripts are gone; I never got
them off minotaur in time.

Still, as far as I can remember, there was nothing magic going on.

-- Brane